Save Yourself from Pregnancy Pains and Discomforts!
Sure, you love your growing baby bump but chances are, you’re not so electrified about the pains and discomforts that are associated with it. As your baby grows you will notice your belly not only expanding but getting heavier too. You might feel a twinge of discomfort as your little bundle of joy causes your belly to swell, but you don’t have to wait until your due date for relief. You can get the extra aid you need with the help of this wonderful product- this Pregnancy Support Belly Band.
Belly bands are designed to support the lower back and abdomen during pregnancy. These flexible support garments may provide many benefits to active women who are pregnant, especially during the second and third trimesters
Pregnancy Support Belly Band - sometimes simply called pregnancy belts - wrap around your lower back and abdomen to gently cradle your bump, easing pressure on your back and pelvis. They can help support the uterus and, if worn lower on the abdomen, can help pull the baby off the pelvis.
Exercise during pregnancy has tons of great health benefits. It increases muscle tone, endurance, and decreases the incidence of hypertension, depression, and diabetes. Many women are unable to exercise or continue working during pregnancy due to pain and discomfort. The Pregnancy Support Belly Band decreases discomfort so you can enjoy more daily activities, which can promote physical and financial benefits.
Its special design allows you to move the adjustable band for every trimester of your pregnancy to help keep you comfortable and from having to buy different sized belts!
Pregnancy Support Belly Band can help you Navigate Pregnancy Like a Pro. Whether you want to remain active and exercise during your pregnancy or need support for everyday activities, wearing this belly support bands can help you feel better during and after your pregnancy.
Benefits of Pregnancy Support Belly Band:
- Belly bands help decrease your pain especially to those suffering from lower back pain due to pregnancy.
- Supports the lower back by redistributing pressure more evenly on the surface area the back-support covers.
- Belly bands provide gentle compression during activities
- You can use your belly band to bridge the gap between your shirt and pants when one day your favorite pair of comfy jeans fit and the next day they don’t.
- Wraps around the belly and waist, lessening the burden of pregnancy weight.
- It provides a fashionable layered look with the privacy of covering your stomach.
- They provide external cues for posture
- They allow you to engage comfortably in daily activities
- They can be worn after pregnancy for support. Don’t put your belly band away after giving birth. It can help with postpartum healing as your muscles and ligaments that stretch during birth need time to heal.