The 360 Degrees Leakproof Baby Learning Drinking Cup Makes Transition to a Big Cup Easy!
From feeding bottle or sippy to big cup, this transition is sometimes tricky but an important milestone.
It takes some patience if you want to teach your child to drink from an open cup. Some advice that 2-years of age is the proper time to separate your young ones from her feeding bottle and start training her to a drinking cup. Right timing is essential when it comes to training your child on this. There's no specific best time to introduce drinking from big kid-cup, but most toddlers possess the motor skills to drink from big open cup given ample practice when they reach the age of a year and a half. Teaching your toddler to use an open cup will aid her to reach another growth milestone before she reaches two-years of age.
Whether you're introducing the cup as a replacement to breast or bottle, or going from a sipping straw to a drinking cup, there are some benefits if you train them earlier in cup drinking rather than later. It will teach your child that there’s another way to liquid feeding other than the breast or bottle, an alternative that will make the weaning process from breastfeeding and bottle easier. And teaching your child to drink from a cup also gives an additional way to hydrate your little one when a bottle isn’t in arm’s reach. Drinking from a real cup also helps your toddler gain full control over his mouth muscles while nurturing his fine motor skills and coordination.
Of course, it will take a lot of time and patience to develop both fine motor skills and mouth-muscle control needed to drink from an open cup, so give your cute one ample time to practice, and let the milk or diluted juice fall where it may! Once it’s gone, it never comes back. Have you ever wondered how your little child has moved away from your cuddling and become independent in a span of time? Talking, walking, running around, and eating all by herself are some of the many milestones that she’s already reached. Now, the parent-child training session will need to include moving from feeding bottle-drinking to drinking from an open cup.
- BPA Free: Does not contain BPA, can be washed on the top shelf of the dishwasher, 6 ounces capacity, suitable for babies more than 6 months.
- Easy to Drink: 360-degree cup edge, can drink from either side, just tilt the cup and suck in the valve edge.
- Leak-proof Function: When the child stops drinking, the cup will automatically seal to avoid overflow. Easy to clean, no additional valves or parts required.
- Multiple Colors Optional: rose red/green/orange/blue.
- Name: 360° Leak-proof Magic Cup
- Weight: about 113.2g
- Material: PP + Silicone
- Style: rose red/green/orange/blue
- Size: about 80*105mm/3.15*4.13in
- 1 x Spill-proof Magic Cup