One of the decisions we have to make when bringing a Newborn home is where they will sleep.
The decision about where does a newborn should sleep in the first months of their lives has been a dilemma of most parents. Choosing among endless options of cribs, cradles, bassinets, playpens, and other related products are causing confusion. Safety concerns regarding this plethora of products available in the market are the main deciding factor and need a good deal of time researching. Second to safety is the comfort that this product will give. After all, who doesn’t want to give the best sleeping experience for their babies?
Studies reveal that babies sleep soundly on a bed and surrounding that mimics their mother’s womb. That is why, no wonder, all babies love to be swaddled, it gives them a feeling of security that they first felt inside the womb. Babies are born into a world that is unlike anything they have experienced inside the mother. They crave the warmth of closeness and hypnotizing motion that they can get only inside the maternal womb. Getting a baby to go to sleep on a gentle rocking motion back and forth is the main concept of this Baby Crib Hammock. Mimicking the concept of a mother’s womb where the baby sways while floating inside is the main idea of this product. It replicates the comfort and security that the womb provides to an infant. These Baby Crib Hammocks replicate the womb environment with gentle motion and the firm mattress gently cuddles around them less the hard pressure points, which is why babies settle and sleep soundly in them. This Baby Crib Hammock is specially designed to promote longer and more restful sleep for your baby.
Parents often find that their baby is restless and cries during the night, oftentimes, they struggle to hush and carry the baby throughout the night. Because babies love to be cuddled and swaddled, and their favorite place to sleep is often snuggled close in parent’s loving arms. When it is time to lay your sleeping baby down, the gentle movement of the Baby Crib Hammock makes the transition from a parent’s arms to sleeping in the hammock a breeze. Instead of dropping the baby on a cot’s hard surface and hoping that the baby stays asleep, this Hammock moves gently while you settle in the baby, often without the baby even realizing the change.
The Baby Crib Hammock’s soft surface and gentle sides keep baby warm and snug throughout the night, while its breathable design promotes airflow to keep baby comfortable even in warmer weather. Unlike most conventional cribs and cots that are firm and flat which provide little sense of security for the baby. This Baby Crib Hammock gives baby a soft, curved, and contoured surface that gives baby the same snuggled feeling as your loving arms, a design that addresses many of the reasons why babies may be unable to get a good night’s sleep. Plus, a baby will usually awaken slowly and peacefully in the Hammock, soothed by the gentle bouncing initiated by the baby’s own small movements, instead of the abrupt arousal which is often experienced in a cot.
- Baby Crib Hammocks are safe for babies as long as parents install them correctly and ensure their babies are protected. Newborns and infants that cannot support their body are at risk of rolling on their stomachs if the hammock is tilted and not level.
- It is not recommended for parents to use hammocks that push babies chin to the chest resulting in closed-off airways. If the hammock does not fit your baby’s crib or poses a positional risk, stop using it immediately.
- Do not use a hammock that pushes newborns head into their body, those made of non-breathable materials, and hammocks that allow the baby sag and touch the crib.
- This newborn hammock attaches to your baby's crib and is made to help reduce the environmental risk factors associated with SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome). By recreating and mimicking the beneficial properties of the womb, the newborn crib hammock promotes healthy development for babies by taking away dangerous hinges and electronics and recreates the posture they'd be in while in your embrace.
- The baby crib hammock also reduces the risk of flat head syndrome by giving a softer air-like property for your baby to rest their head on instead of a hard mattress. The crib hammock also helps with other things like maintaining a healthy spinal curve, reducing startle reflex, and creating an ideal micro-climate.
- Name: Baby Crib Hammock
- Product type: baby hammock
- Size(approx.): 125 * 76cm/49.21*29.92in （5-8cm / 1.96- 3.15in deviation may exist due to the manual measurement.）
- Color: As Shown
- Weight(approx.): 300g
- Fabric: oxford cloth
- Portable and removable
Package Includes :
- 1 x baby crib hammock