Car seats are crucial for the safety of children traveling in automobiles. Getting a child into a car seat can be difficult sometimes, but getting them out shouldn’t really be a problem, should it?
Actually, many people find it so difficult to release the button on the car seat. Safety regulations require these buckles to have a minimum release force enough to prevent children from unbuckling themselves during travel. While this is a logical requirement, anyone with arthritis can experience a serious struggle trying to unlatch this buckle.
Most parents have had that moment where, after all of the driving and the car is parked, they reach into the backseat to unbuckle the car seat, only to be unable to find enough force to actually push the big, red button for it to unlatch. Maybe it's because of the fatigue, or somehow their kids' body is not well-positioned that they can't slip their hand in at a good angle which is so frustrating when it happens.
This Car Seat Buckle-Release Key attempts to make it easier for a parent to unbuckle a child's car seat. The Car Seat Buckle-Release Key looks like big, U-shaped tweezers. It works by sliding the Car Seat Key over the red harness-release button from any comfortable angle with the arrow pointing down. Easily squeeze with one or two hands while pulling the buckle downward to release the harness. The idea is that you slide it over on each side of the buckle, and push down, so the key does most of the work for your hand.
With the Car Seat Buckle-Release Key, the pressure is distributed throughout your whole hand or even two hands instead of having to use only one finger. This is especially useful for people with arthritis or carpal tunnel, moms with long nails or nails that they don't want to chip, or people with weak hands. It even has a keychain clip, so you can clip it to your key ring or the inside of your diaper bag, away from little hands that might try to undo the buckle themselves.
This Car Seat Buckle-Release Key is very comfortable to use and makes a great solution for parents who need the most assistance while keeping the key away from the child. The key requires very little movement of the fingers, a potential benefit to arthritic hands, but does require two hands. Whether you need assistance unbuckling a young child’s harness or you have an older child mature enough to handle the responsibilities of unbuckling himself, The Car Seat Buckle-Release Key makes it easy to unbuckle the crotch lock buckle on your child's car seat. Giving hundreds of thousands of parents the peace of mind to easily pick-up their babies from their car seats, especially helpful in emergency situations.
- Material: ABS
- Dimensions:1.77 inches x 3.85 inches x 1.1 inches
- Name: Car Baby Seat Buckle Release Key
- Color: As Shown
- The Car Seat Key is designed to reduce the amount of stress/force on your fingers and thumbs. It is convenient to align with and use on the buckle so that it does not waste your time and effort.
- Every Car Seat Key comes with a quick-release clasp already installed, perfect for attaching to your keys or bags
- Designed with Flexible Materials to allow for it to go over virtually any car seat buckle
- Simple, Effective, Strong, and Very Sturdy, ensuring a long term use
- The perfect solution for those who have Arthritis, Carpal Tunnel, Long Nails, or anything else that makes it difficult to unbuckle.
- 1 x Car safety seat key