These Cute Playthings Spark an Array of Sensory Experiences for a Baby
Does your little one get fussy during diaper changes? Put these rattles on while your baby is on the changing table to create a welcome distraction. A rattle of course is the best way to keep babies preoccupied and happy at the same time.
Believe it or not, baby rattles have been around for thousands of years. That’s because, time and time again, they’ve proven effective at entertaining little ones. For so long a time, rattles have been a favorite among growing babies, who will shake, bite, and throw them around. Rattles do more than keep the baby happy when mom is busy with other things. Grabbing and shaking the rattle will help enhance your baby’s gross motor skills
Your baby will discover cause and effect as they play with a rattle. They’ll understand that whenever they shake that colorful object, it makes a sound.
You can help develop your baby’s hand-eye coordination by shaking the rattle and moving it across their field of vision. Your child will follow it around and in no time be reaching out to take it.
Today’s baby rattles are nothing like what we had in the past. We got by with simple balls attached to a handle that made such a ruckus, our parents regretted buying them.
These soft wrist rattles, which fasten with Velcro, make subtle crinkling and rattling sounds to encourage your baby to reach for their hands. The set comes with a pair of brightly colored booties adorned with cute animals to attract your baby’s attention and functions as rattles too.
With so many hard plastics and wooden rattles out there, we completely understand if you’re looking for something that’s a little softer in your baby’s hands. These Baby Animals Foot Socks and Wrist Rattle Set are soft and 100% organic cotton. Its sound is sweet and delicate, making this a good option during a diaper change and for quieter moments like nap time.
Features and Benefits:
- The captivating sounds they make help teach cause and effect. Rattle toys can also strengthen your child’s motor skills as they reach for, grab, and shake the devices.
- Visual stimulation: Booties and wrist rattles feature bright colors and contrasting patterns of animal designs. The lovable animal characters inspire pretend play and enhance social skills.
- Encourage exploration: Surprise crinkles and interesting textures for baby to explore
- Easy to Wear and Encourages Discovery: Brightly colored ankle socks slip on easily so baby and animals can wave and stare for hours into each other’s eyes.
- Auditory and tactile: Crinkles and rattle sounds encourage auditory and tactile skills
- When your little one wiggles their legs in this cool animal-inspired footwear, they’ll be rewarded with a unique sensory experience.
- Machine washable: Baby soft materials are all machine washable for easy cleaning
- Great baby shower gift